There will be two poster sessions during the Colloquium:
- Poster session #1 will take place during the morning break (10:30-11:00) and afternoon break (15:30-16:00) on Monday 5 October.
- Poster session #2 will take place during the morning break (10:30-11:00) and afternoon break (15:30-16:00) on Wednesday 7 October.
A list of posters for each session can be found here: https://colloquium.cochrane.org/posters
- The poster size should be A0 paper size, which is 841 x 1189 mm (width x height) or 33.1 x 46.8 inches (width x height)
- Posters are displayed in portrait format (not landscape)
- Posters will be placed on both sides of each poster board. Please do not exceed these dimensions - posters that do not fall within size limitation cannot be posted.
- Please bring A4 copies of your poster with you to share with interested delegates
- It's a requirement that at least one poster author is registered for the Colloquium by 14 August.
- Cochrane now has templates for posters in the new Cochrane Community colors available for authors affiliated with a Cochrane group. You can access the templates here with your Archie log-in.
- Please bring the poster with you (as hard copy) to the Colloquium
- We cannot offer onsite printing at the Colloquium venue, but we have contacted a centrally located copy shop who can print your poster and you can pick it up when you arrive in Vienna.
- Please contact "Repa Copy" at the "Wien City" branch at firstname.lastname@example.org well in advance. They can process your request. The address for picking up your poster is: Franz-Josefs-Kai 33, in 1010 Wien. The copy shop is located between the U2/U4 station "Schottenring" and the U1/U4 station "Schwedenplatz". Here is their website: http://www.repacopy.at/index.php?id=321
Do I need to register if I am a presenter?
Yes, all presenters need to register by 14 August and pay the registration fee.
Can I make changes to my abstract?
No. Changes to abstracts are no longer possible.
What is the size of a poster?
The poster size should be A0, which is 841 x 1189 mm (width x height) or 33.1 x 46.8 inches (width x height)
Posters are displayed in portrait format (not landscape)
When do I need to be next to my poster?
Poster session #1: during the morning break (10:30-11:00) and afternoon break (15:30-16:00) on Monday 5 October
Poster session #2: during the morning break (10:30-11:00) and afternoon break (15:30-16:00) on Wednesday 7 October
When and where can I hang up my poster?
Please check the number of your poster and hang up your poster to the allocated poster stand
Poster session #1: latest by 9:00 am on Monday 5 October, or the day before
Poster session #2: latest by 9:00 am on Wednesday 7 October, or the day before